Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Things on the ole rancho have been a bit crazy the last couple of months. Several of the sheep have come down with Pink EYE--Chlamydia. Shelly has been treating with shots and eye ointment almost non-stop. The aisle way of the barn a mess. Sheep come in, sheep go out. Hay and poop stay in. Since Brother Dutch as been helping Shelly with dog chores and other chores I have had a bit of a vacation. I've been busy looking for funding for 4 Mile ES, playing on the computer and now playing with my new camera. The Shelly and I had a monumental anniversary on the 5th. Okay, maybe it wasn't monumental to some but it was to me. Can't believe that she's hung around me this long. She gave me a new camera for our special day and I've been playing with it ever since. Here are a few pictures of what I see everyday.





Clover
She has a permanent position at the hay bale.



Snow
I think he envisions himself as a Budweiser Clydesdale.
I just don't have the heart to break it to him that he's not.



One of the chickens.



Prize Horse was hoping for a treat.



1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Dawn!! You have an eye for beauty. Congrats to you and Shelly on your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete